Scientists have proved that collagen together with elastin forms the basis of the skin, forming its skeleton. Smoothness and elasticity of the skin are achieved due to the fact that the fibers of collagen have the property of stretching and again quickly return to the original form. With age, the “frame” loses its strength, the skin becomes thinner and becomes sluggish, and the first wrinkles appear.
In order to as far as possible to delay the inevitable process of aging, starting from about 30 years, the skin must be regularly fed with collagen. For this, it is not necessary to buy expensive cosmetics, because every woman is able to prepare an effective collagen mask herself at home. The main active substance of the collagen mask will be ordinary gelatin and activated charcoal.
Gelatin and activated charcoal – a split natural collagen in its pure form, which easily penetrates deep under the skin and helps to increase its tone. Regular application of gelatin and activated charcoals masks will help smooth out the existing wrinkles and prevent the appearance of new ones, tighten the line of the chin and sweep away the puffiness.
Nutritional gelatin and activated charcoal is easily absorbed by cells and stimulates the production of natural fibers of collagen and elastin. Dead cells exfoliate and disappear, in their place a new, elastic and tightened skin is formed.
Home rejuvenating gelatin and activated charcoal masks is a simple and effective way to slow down the flow of time and to prove that a woman can be beautiful at any age. You can find more details on http://naturalperfectionskincare.com/
Rules for the use of gelatin and activated charcoal masks
Home gelatin and activated charcoal masks have an unusual lifting effect, which can be noticed after the first application. The skin on the face is leveled and feels like silk to the touch, its color improves, a feeling of freshness and vigor. You may also like http://www.naturalperfectionskincare.com/5-simple-rules-effective-natural-skin-care/
But in order for the mask to really benefit, and not harm, it is necessary to observe a few simple rules:
- All gelatin and activated charcoals masks are applied to a well-cleaned, or even better, steamed skin. For best effect, you can put the skin rough cleaning – for example, using a scrub.
- Gelatin and activated charcoal are difficult to wash off, so it is necessary to prepare a soft sponge for washing beforehand. Gelatin and activated charcoal mask can not only be washed off but simply removed as a film. After removing the mask, a moisturizing cream is applied to the skin.
- During the impact of the mask, it is advisable not to smile or talk, it’s best to just lie down and let the muscles relax.
- The mask can be applied not only to the face but also to the neck and décolleté zone.
- Gelatin and activated charcoal masks are not used to fight wrinkles around the eyes.
- The mask should include only the freshest products, preferably home-made products (such as milk, cottage cheese, eggs or honey). It is not recommended to store ready masks, as their effectiveness will be noticeably lower.
- Wash off the mask after it has completely dried out – usually, it takes 20-25 minutes.
- Gelatin and activated charcoal masks are not recommended to be done more often than once a week. For course treatment, 6-8 masks are enough, then you should take a break for a couple of months.
Gelatin and activated charcoal mask
This mask perfectly removes the skin not only from wrinkles but also from black spots, plugs and sebaceous plugs. Activated charcoal will pull out all the dirt from the pores, and gelatin and activated charcoal will fill the skin with collagen.
- Gelatin and activated charcoal – 1 tablespoon;
- Milk – half a glass;
- Activated charcoal – 2 tablets.
Mix gelatin and activated charcoal and activated charcoal, add warm milk and allow the mixture to swell. The mask is applied to the well-steamed skin for 20 minutes. The effect appears usually after 5-6 procedures.