If you ever need to remove an icon from a Word document, there are a few different ways to go about it. In this article, we will discuss the different methods and how to use them.
What will you find in this article?
What is an Icon?
An icon is a small picture that represents a specific object or concept. Icons are often used on computer screens, mobile devices, and in other graphical user interfaces. You can usually find icons in programs, files, folders, and websites.
How to Remove an Icon from Word
If you’re using Microsoft Word and want to remove an icon from the document, follow these steps:
1. Click the Office button on your toolbar and select Word Options from the menu.
2. Click the File tab and select Options.
3. In the Options dialog box, click the Customize Ribbon button.
4. In the Customize Ribbon dialog box, under Icons, select Remove Icon.
5. Select a file icon to remove (in this case, we’ll remove the “This is a test document” icon).
6. Click OK to close the Customize Ribbon dialog box and return to the Word Options dialog box.
7. Under Display, select Use Proofing Language if you want to use a different language for printouts of your document (like American English), or Keep Current Language if you want to use the same language for both printouts and online viewing (like British English).
8. Click OK to close the Word Options dialog box and save your changes.
How to Remove Icons from a Document?
There are a few different ways to remove icons from a document. One way is to use the Ribbon’s Format menu, which has an option to Remove Icons. Another way is to use the Quick Access Toolbar and select the Clear Formatting command.
Another way to remove icons from a document is to use the Ribbon’s Format menu, which has an option to Remove Icons.
To remove icons from a document using the Ribbon’s Format menu, follow these steps:
1. On the Ribbon, click the Format tab and then click the Remove Icons button.
2. In the Remove Icons dialog box, specify the icons you want to remove.
3. Click OK.
4. The icons will be removed from the document.
Notes on Removing Icons from a Document
To remove an icon from a document, follow these steps:
1. Select the icon you want to remove.
2. On the Home tab, in the Editing group, click Delete.
3. In the Delete dialog box, click Remove from Document.
4. The icon is removed from the document.
If you need to remove an icon from a document, there are a few different ways that you can go about doing it. If the icon is part of the document’s formatting, then you may be able to remove it using the formatting options in Word. If the icon is part of a picture that you have included in your document, then you may need to use another program to remove it. In either case, we hope this article has been helpful and that you manage to remove the icon from your document without any difficulties!