Organic soap with active carbon
The variety of skin care soap enables women to cope with the most difficult skin problems at home. So, for example, the use of black charcoal soap allows you to perfectly clean the skin, opening the pores on the face. At the same time, the effectiveness of using such masks is no worse than the cleaning procedures in the cabin. So, we learn all about such masks.
Organic natural soap containing activated charcoal, coconut oil, avocado oil, olive oil and cocoa butter. It has detergent and detoxifying properties.
It contains no fragrance, preservatives, and colorings.
Indications: For oily and combination skin. Leave the skin clean, freshened and matted.
Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera Oil (Sodium Cocoate), Aqua, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Sodium Olivate), Persea Gratissima Oil (Sodium Avocadate), Sodium Hydroxide, Charcoal Powder, Theobroma Cocoa Seed Butter (Sodium Cocoa Butterate).
Active ingredients for active carbon black soap
- Active carbon – deeply penetrates the pores of the skin, purifying it from toxins, bacteria, excess sebum and dead cells; antibacterial, exfoliating, uniform skin tone and reduces irritation, accelerates the healing of superficial lesions.
- Coconut oil – has moisturizing and smoothing properties, effectively combats acne problems thanks to its anti-bacterial properties, and provides natural protection against UV rays. The fatty acids contained in coconut oil penetrate deeply and nourish the skin.
- Avocado oil – heals superficial lesions, has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, smoothest wrinkles and removes signs of stress and aging, nourishes dry, cracked, damaged skin.
- Cocoa butter – does not cause allergies, is completely absorbed and moisturized, preventing an excessive loss of water through the skin. It has nourishing, regenerating and firming properties. Contains natural sunscreens.
- Olive oil – contains vitamin F (unsaturated fatty acids) that protects the skin against loss of hydration, restores the natural lipid barrier, soothes irritated skin, moisturizes and nourishes, gives a healthy and radiant appearance, is a natural UV filter.
When evaluating facial soap for acne, it is advisable to choose those products that are regularly present on the table or are used in everyday life. Cosmetic preparations from sour cream or yeast have good effect, however they are suitable only for a certain type of skin.
Dermatologists strongly recommend before the skin cleansing procedures to determine the cause of acne or black spots. At home, in a domestic setting, it is very difficult to perform an accurate analysis. Acne on the face appears unexpectedly and inopportunely. This annoying phenomenon brings serious grief to a person.