How to make a vanilla cake
The cake vanilla is one of the most traditional and simple cakes that exist, although it is a perfect choice for any occasion, from a snack or a special meal, even a detail to sweeten our daily lives. In UnComo we know it well, that’s why we explain step by step how to make a vanilla cake to enjoy with your loved ones.Here are the tips on how to make a vanilla cake.
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 and a half cups of sug
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- Half teaspoon of salt
- To make your vanilla cake, start by turning on the oven to preheat it. Then mix the cup of butter or margarine with the sugar with a mixer or rod. Stir until there is cream.
- To this mixture add the 4 eggs and the vanilla essence. Continue stirring so that the end result is a delicious and fluffy vanilla cake.
- Sift the three cups of flour to avoid lumps. Add the salt and baking powder. Then slowly mix this mixture with the previous one and add the cup of milk. Smoothly beat to perfectly combine all the ingredients and have the dough of your vanilla cake ready.
- Take a pan, add butter and flour in it to prevent the cake from sticking, and then add the dough. Bake at 180º for at least half an hour. After that time you will have to monitor the cooking, the best trick to do it is to insert a knife if it comes out perfectly dry it is because the cake can already be removed.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes before removing from pan. Ready! following these simple steps, you can enjoy a delicious vanilla cake. You may also like to read- https://spinsurf.co.uk/